Incredible Moments that hide in plain sight
Congratulations on your big day!! While you must be busy making endless trips to your designers and wedding planners, all your friends and family members are probably busy making travel plans to be with you. Think about it - all these lovely people around you, emotions peaking and craziness in the air! Now what if you had a wedding photographer who didn't just document your wedding, but also captured these beautiful relationships, moments and stories. How awesome would that be!!
We are Manas & Neetika, best friends (man and wife, actually) who look beyond the glitz and glamour of the big fat Indian wedding and photograph its true story instead.
Over the last 5 years, we've shot over 150 weddings across Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Lucknow, Vizag, Mysore, Indore, Kerala, Goa, Gujarat, Punjab, Rajasthan and Assam (yep, been there done that!) and we are super excited about travelling to your wedding destination :)
The curious case of Candid Wedding Photographers
How's the hunt for the wedding photographer coming along? Does this sound familiar?
• I'm marrying my best friend! Instead of cheesy, posed pictures, we want real, candid moments.
• Most candid wedding photography seems to be focused only on the couple. We have an excited bunch of family and friends coming from all over the world and they are just as important.
• I'm terrible in front of the camera. Ask me to smile and you just got the most awkward looking picture of me
• I must have seen a hundred candid wedding photographer websites by now, and everyone’s pictures have started looking similar
If this sounds like you, then you’ve probably figured out that in spite of all the hype around candid wedding photography, most of it actually doesn't work for you! It also means you need to connect with us :)
Here's the wedding photography experience we want for you
• The joy of discovering incredible moments that you missed in the chaotic blur of your own wedding
• You enjoy your wedding to the fullest without being interrupted for pictures. No camera stress!!
• Pictures that make you say "Wow!! This is exactly what transpires when my family comes together"
• On seeing the pictures, your dear cousin who couldn’t make it to the wedding says, "I felt I was there!"
• Even after 40 years, a trip down the memory lane simply means opening your wedding photobook over a cup of coffee
“I love, love, LOVE the pictures! You have captured the essence of the wedding which is all about the families. The outcome has really exceeded my expectations.
Some of the best moments of my life will be preserved forever. Thank you so so much!
- Akriti & Darshan
Based in Sunnyvale, CA
Wedding at The Serai, Chickmagalur
latest wedding photo stories
*Click on a picture to view the complete story